Your Partner of Choice
Customers and Partners
Through a mutually-beneficial relationship, more value can be created. Partnership arrangements include:
- Trades of assets
- Joint build projects
- Joint build projects with joint marketing
- Right of way opportunities
- Metro optical partnerships
- Long haul optical partnerships
- Joint use/pole attachment/duct occupancy project management
- Data storage and disaster recovery
If you're looking for a long haul, metropolitan or last mile partner, talk to us about a deal suited to your needs and assets. We'll provide you with the best possible means to connect to your customers; you can rely on us for carrier-neutral service.
A Vital Force For Your Organization
Southern Telecom works, as a member of these groups, to build a business, regulatory and technological foundation to support your success.
Georgia Utilities Coordinating Council, Inc (GUCC) – An organization that coordinates, ensures safety and meets DOT specifications for utility construction.
Utilities Telecom Council. A global trade association dealing with critical telecommunications and IT issues.